Wednesday 1 May 2013

Change Is Good

I am having an amazing day today!!! Praise God!  And I really don't mean that scarcastically.  We are going on vacation for a couple weeks, so I have these ridiculously long lists to try and achieve before we go.  Yesterday I got distracted by the internet, so I pretty much achieved nothing.  But today...

My shopping is done for gifts for a few ladies at church...check.
Gifts dropped off at church...check.
Mail sent...check.
Birthday present for my Aunt delivered...check.
Stop at Wal-Mart to check for a few things...check. (This wasn't even on my list until Friday!)
Take Hubby to lunch to show him my love...check.
Kids down for nap time...check. 
Laundry in...check.
Bathrooms cleaned (all 3 of them!)...check.
Dishes done...check.
First load of laundry drying, second load in...check.
Craft room quickly cleaned up...check.
Bible study done...check.

And it's only 2:30.  It totally feels like time is stretching out so that I can get everything done.  Now I have the time I wanted to play outside with the kids after nap time.  This day just keeps getting better and better. 

Heavenly Father, I thank you for such a great day.  I thank you that I am not only able to get my to-do list checked off, but that the sun is shining outside while I do it.  I pray that you make the next steps on my journey clear to me.  And I pray that all of those who are not having such a great day will have their spirits lifted.  In Jesus' name.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment