Tuesday 9 July 2013

Epic Fail!

So I am not doing so well on posting every day.  Life just keeps throwing curve balls at me.  Last week I was feeling not so great (super tired ALL THE TIME).  It was taking all my energy just to keep up with my kids and meals and laundry.  Then this week, my hubby is under the weather.  And now my youngest must be teething or something.  Poor boy, his bottom is fire engine red with a rash.  I can't even imagine what that feels like.

Add on to all of this, hubby is about to leave town to work for 3 days, home for 2, then gone for another 3, so lots of stuff to get ready for him to go, on top of regular planning.  And his stress level is through the roof, so additional time spent praying that I can find a way to take some of the weight off of his shoulders. 
What is a girl to do?  Well, pick herself up, put on her big girl panties, and lean on a much higher power to help her and her family through all of this of course!

This is a short post, I know, but my big girl panty collection needs to be put into the dryer,  and the items coming out are begging to be folded and put away.

Heavenly Father, I thank you for today.  I thank you for the continued health of my family (as we are only fighting off yuckiness, we are pretty lucky).  I thank you for your continued provision for my family.  Today I lift up all of those struggling with their work loads.  I ask that they lean on your strength, and that they find the time to have at least a short conversation with you.  I know you are there just waiting for us to lean on you.  And God, please help us to show love to those around us who are so busy, let us find something to take off their hands.  In Jesus's name.  Amen.

Just because this was an uber short post, please do not hesitate to add any prayer requests in the comments section.  I spend a LOT of my day talking to talk and would sincerely love to lift you up in prayer to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment