Friday 22 November 2013

What Would I Do?

I so love this question.  What would I do if I was unrestricted as to money and abilities?

Of course, I would pay off all my bills and all those boring things.  And then I would live out the dream that my husband have had since we started dating.  I would take my family to poverty stricken areas of the world, and my kids would learn about what is happening in our world firsthand.

And I can't even imagine the differences we could make if funds were truly unlimited.  We could install all the clean water systems that would be needed.  We could cloth, feed, educate and love on all of those children who so desperately need it.  And my kids could learn that they can make a difference, no matter what. 

My passion (and one of those nifty gifts from God) is to give to other people.  I do this on a small scale at home, and my kids are involved to whatever degree they can be.  We donate to our local SPCA, food banks, OCC boxes, and angels from Christmas trees at local businesses.  And we intend to make volunteering more focal in our lives as the kids get older (they are 3.5 and 2 right now).  But unlimited funds?  I can't even imagine.

What gifts has God given you?  What would your dream be?  I would love to hear from you.  And if you have a prayer that you would like me to lift up to God for you, I would be honored! 

I would love to hear from you!  Have a blessed weekend ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment