Tuesday 26 November 2013

Elijah

Today we read the story of Elijah and the prophets of Baal.  I found this great printable to read to the kids, and then they could add their own pictures to tell what they remembered from the story.




Then Sweetie has apparently gotten too big for simple colouring activities, and instead wanted to play with playdough.

It was a pretty simple day today, since I really wasn't having luck with anything.  I tried making bread this morning, but the first batch didn't rise and somewhat resembled...well...not bread.

So I opened a brand new package of yeast, and tried the bread machine this time.  Except after the first 30 minutes, my machine started to smoke and smell like burnt plastic.  It is now sitting outside.  After this morning's expeditions, I decided to keep school pretty simple for my own safety!

No comments:

Post a Comment