Tuesday 15 October 2013

Thank Goodness for Blackout Curtains!

Well, today we re-read the story of Abraham and how he trusted God fully.  Then we moved the tent around, packing up our breakfast each time. 

When we were done reading, we got out our flashlights and flashlight tubes from yesterday to play with.  I am very grateful to have already had my blackout curtains, rather than trying to make my living room dark enough during the middle of the day to use the flashlights.

The kids had a blast.  I think this may have been their favourite activity yet!


I had the flash on on my camera for this one, otherwise you would never be able to see them!


Here they are playing with just the flashlights.


And then they figured out the tubes.  Here is the star.


And the T. 


Little Dude waving around his flashlight!


And Sweetie was playing too!

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you are making the Bible story come alive for your kiddos! Awesome :)

    I am stopping by from MissionalWomen.Com today. We were blessed to link up after you at Growing Home today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading my post Lyli @ Misional Women! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete